BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Continuing education with significantly reduced member registration rates for major conferences and specialty meetings.
- SCROS meetings differentiate themselves from other major meetings by providing intense, disease-oriented lectures and thereby providing the opportunity to update physicians in clinical practice of radiation oncology.
- Classified Listings: A listing open positions for
Radiologists, Radiation Oncologists or allied professionals. Also
lists professionals looking for positions. Posting on this site is
free to members.
- Political and socio-economic representation to the American College of Radiology, the California Legislature, the United States Congress, HCFA, and other insurance carriers.
- Networking with other radiologists and providers of radiological equipment, supplies, and support services.
- Record of all continuing education credits taken through the Society's conferences and specialty meetings (available upon request).
- A membership directory (available upon request).